Find Ready-to-buy Accounts on Your Website
ABM solutions like 6Sense are a critical component of B2B sales, giving you a broad overview of what companies fit your ICP and what actions they're taking in the marketplace.
However, when it comes to your website, 6Sense (via 6Signal) can only identify 30% of your traffic, leaving 70% completely anonymous.
Plus, the 30% of traffic that 6Sense may identify does not translate to buying intent in that moment.
That's where Lift AI comes in - identifying the buying intent of each individual website buyer in real-time as they navigate your website.
When Lift AI scores are combined with 6Sense, you will find target accounts that are in buying mode right now - a bullseye of visitors who fit your ICP and are likely to convert.